- 12 Large free range 6-minute boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 3 teaspoons Yellow American mustard
- 1 teaspoon Hot English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Bread and butter pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 glugs Crystal Hot Sauce or Tabasco sauce
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Peel eggs and set aside.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add mayo, yogurt, mustards, pickle juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Use a fork to mash well.
- Spoon filling into each egg white. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
I like to serve my Deviled Eggs with a few slices of pickles. A few hot, and a few sweet. I find it makes a great small plate or a starter to any great meal or alongside a cocktail.
These recipes are amazing from an amazing woman!