Honey Child’s Spicy Hot Seasoning Salt
A good all around every occasion seasoning with a little teeth.
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried Mexican oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme and rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons chipotle pepper go ½ ancho powder if all chipotle is too hot
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 7 tablespoons seasoning salt I like Lawry’s
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a spice tin in a dark cupboard or in a glass sealed jar in the fridge to keep the spices fresh.
- Shake before using.