BIG BATCH Elote Dip…..
ABOUT 10 CUPS
- 4 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 Kilo about 9 cups whole kernel corn
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 6 jalapeños seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large chopped red onion
- 1 cup crumbled dry feta
- 10 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 tablespoons Greek yogurt or mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- juice of 3 limes
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and caramelized. Add in the garlic, and sauté for an additional 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add the corn to a mixing bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Taste, and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to five days.