Big Batch Granola
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 4 cups shredded coconut
- 2 c. Nut of choice
- 2 c. flax seeds
- 2 cups sunflower seed unsalted
- 2 cups wheat germ
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup neutral oil
- 2 cups chopped dried fruit pineapple or apricot
- 2 cups craisins or dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 150
- Combine sugar and oil, set aside.
- In a large pan or pot combine oats, coconut, almonds, seeds and wheat germ.
- Pour sugar/oil mixture over oats.
- Spread in a baking pan(s) bake for 45 min. stirring 3 of 4 times thought the baking time.
- Stir in the dried fruit when removed from the oven.
- Cool, store in an airtight container.