Fresh Stone Fruit Salsa
- 20-25 fresh apricots or 18 nectarines, 15 peaches, 20-25 plums
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes
- 6 fresh jalapeños seeded and cored
- 2 small yellow onions
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 fresh lime zest & juice
- 2 tbls honey
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Dice stonefruits
- Add to a medium sized bowl.
- Dice tomatoes and add to bowl.
- In a food processer, mince together onions, jalapenos, and cilantro. Add to bowl.
- Add honey, cayenne pepper, and salt to bowl and stir to combine
- Taste for seasoning and adjust for heat or saltiness.