French Onion Mayo
- 2 Large egg at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. Grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 5 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion flakes
- Use a food processor or blender; mix the egg, grainy Dijon, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil and continue to mix until it thickens.
- Add in the vinegar and onion flakes and powder.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate.