Grilling Teriyaki Sauce
3 cups, approx. enough to glaze 50 legs
- 1 ⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cup water
- 5 Tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons corn-starch
- 1 ⁄2 cup cold wate
- Mix all but corn-starch and 1/4c water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix corn-starch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce in pan.
- Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.
- Add water to thin if you over-thick it :).