Martha Washington Chocolate Balls
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup toasted walnuts finely chopped
- 1 cups coconut
- ½ to asted pecans finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries or dried cranberries finely chopped
- 6 confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup of solid coconut oil
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate high quality chips work well here
- How to:
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Roll in balls and refrigerate until hard.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together in a double boiler.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate to coat, and drop onto parchment or waxed paper.