Pure Fudge Pie
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 prebaked 9 inch pie shell cookie crust, or shortcrust style pastry
- How to:
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, salt, butter, eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour fudge mixture into blind baked shell.
- Bake for 22-35 minutes or until outsides of pie are set but inside is still a bit jiggly.
- Remove and cool completely on cooling racks.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped candy bar and serve.